In case you all forgot who I was, it’s Alicia. I haven’t posted in a while and I recently hit my third year on wordpress. since my last post was a big update post, I would like to make another one.
I’m going to update you all on everything I talked about in my last post and maybe a few more things… I’m not all too sure yet
- I turned 17. Woot. Still 17. However my 18th birthday is tomorrow.
- I’m halfway through my senior year of high school. I finished high school on May 22nd
- I haven’t committed to a college yet but my number 1 choice is San Diego State University. I ended up committing to San Diego State University. Ready to be an Aztec!
- My 2 turtles were released into the wild, well the pond behind my mom’s work. So I know they’ll be kept fed and alive. The smaller of the two turtles my mom found dead about a month ago.
- I finished my golf career in October, will a spectacular performance at Conference and a pitiful one at Regionals. Not much to update here other than the fact that I’ve began my summer golf season with family and friends. And that I still burn just the same
- I stopped being friends with my best friend. She reported me for bullying 3 times during my senior year… I wasn’t actually bullying her,
- I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and a binge eating disorder. Still coping with all three.
- My parents think working out will fix all my problems. My parents now think I have no problems.
- I didn’t back out of yearbook senior year even though that, US History, and my mom have sparked most of my problems. The yearbook turned out perfectly… because only my friend and I did it all… out of a 54 student staff.
- I learned I cannot bake (I forgot the flour….twice) I’m actually not terrible.
- I got my first C in a class. didn’t get one senior year shouts
- I joined my schools water polo team; my knee was happy about that. Didn’t play senior year because I wanted to continue nannying and make money for college.
- I began nannying 2 twin 5-year olds 4 days a week. They’re a handful
- went to prom solo. Didn’t go to prom solo this year.
- didn’t go to senior homecoming because why not?
- went to Kentucky with my whole family for a week for some R&R
- became my schools Executive Board Treasurer
- Met Claes Nobel
- Met and spoke with Tina Meier
- reconnected with old friends
- met new friends
- Started my last semester as a high-schooler
- Applied to 16 colleges (accepted into 10, waiting on 6) Accepted into 14
Alright so that’s been my life. I started insanity yesterday and I came to the realization that when I blog I lose weight however when I don’t blog I don’t lose weight. So, I am going to try to blog everyday. I received a new laptop for graduation so that should help with my blogging.
I would really enjoy some support during these next few months before college… I really want to make something of myself this summer and not go off to college unhappy in my skin. I’m very thankful that I still have over 200 followers even though I’ve posted once in the last two years. Thank you all for your continued support and I’ll make another post shortly describing day 1 and 2 of Insanity.