Well WordPress, long time no talk. It’s been a bit over a year and a half since I last posted and I regret that decision every day. Well, I’ve decided to start blogging, hoping to regain all my past followers and gain some new ones, hoping to make my blog as successful as it once was.
Since it’s been such a long time since we’ve been apart, let me tell you all what you’ve missed in my not so glorious life
- I turned 17. Woot.
- I’m halfway through my senior year of high school
- I haven’t committed to a college yet but my number 1 choice is San Diego State University
- My 2 turtles were released into the wild, well the pond behind my mom’s work. So I know they’ll be kept fed and alive.
- I finished my golf career in October, will a spectacular performance at Conference and a pitiful one at Regionals
- I stopped being friends with my best friend
- I was diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and a binge eating disorder
- My parents think working out will fix all my problems
- I didn’t back out of yearbook senior year even though that, US History, and my mom have sparked most of my problems
- I learned I cannot bake (I forgot the flour….twice)
- I got my first C in a class
- I joined my schools water polo team; my knee was happy about that
- I began nannying 2 twin 5-year olds 4 days a week
- went to prom solo
- didn’t go to senior homecoming because why not?
- went to Kentucky with my whole family for a week for some R&R
- became my schools Executive Board Treasurer
- Met Claes Nobel
- Met and spoke with Tina Meier
- reconnected with old friends
- met new friends
- Started my last semester as a high-schooler
- Applied to 16 colleges (accepted into 10, waiting on 6)
Well, that’s been my life for the past year and a half
Oh might I add that I’m not about 180 lbs and not nearly as healthy or happy as I want to be so I desperately need good vibes and support as I finish out my senior year as I plan on the next 4 years of my life.
PS Let me know if you saw this with a like or comment so I know I still have followers who exist still Thanks!