Well, my friends, today is a very special day. I have been nominated for my very first blog award. Yep, the Liebster Award. moorme02 was the awesome person who did so (check her out!)
The recipient must post 11 fun facts about themselves
The recipient must also answer 11 questions created by the award giver
The recipient must give the award to 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and post 11 questions for them to answer
These 11 bloggers must be told they have been given the award
They will in turn pass the award on to 11 new bloggers of their choice (no tagging back the award giver)
11 fun facts!
- Well, not sure how crazy this is, but I have two turtles (Squirt and Molly)
- Reese’s are my weakness.
- I find pleasure in correcting people’s grammar. Others hate it but i enjoy this. 🙂
- I have a younger sister, she’s 10
- I cannot blow my nose in public, like I can’t. It’s bad.
- I really like painting my nails, but when one chips, I have to take the rest of it off.
- I have higher expectations for myself than my parents do.
- My favorite quote is “Exercise gives you endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. Happy people don’t kill their husbands, they just don’t.” from Legally Blonde.
- I don’t wear makeup. People always ask me why. It’s because my parents weren’t fond of me doing so in middle school. My mom was going to let me freshman year, but I had gym first period so I decided to forget that, and now, I only wear it for dances.
- My two best subjects are Spanish and Math. And if blogging or singing, golfing, or acting doesn’t get me famous, I’ll do something with those two subjects.
- Throughout these past almost two years, I have really uncovered who I am and I couldn’t be happier.
11 Questions I am answering
1. If you could live in any city where would it be?
Well, I say L.A. or N.Y.C. because it has always been my goal to live in the top three populated cities in the U.S. but after that goal is fulfilled, maybe Madrid (Spain) or Phoenix AZ
2. What would be your favorite vacation destination?
Well, I want to go to Europe. Another goal of mine is to have visited every continent first (minus Antarctica) and then go to as many Countries as I can. So anywhere in Europe, Fiji, Honduras, the Galapagos Islands.
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people smack their gum in their mouth and when very tall people sit in front of me at the movies.
4. What is your favorite internet website?
5. Do you have a favorite restaurant or food?
Favorite food= any type of potato (not sweet potatoes) Favorite Restaurant= I love any place where there is BBQ
6. Who is your celebrate idol
Err, well I don’t know. Not to be mean, but a lot the celebrities I used to look up to are pot heads or have no hair, or both. So, I mean One direction, they’re pretty cool. I saw this quote “Lady gaga taught me it’s ok to be different. Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what others think. Eminem taught me life isn’t easy but I can make it through. Zayn taught me how to conquer my fears. Louis taught me to be myself and have fun. Niall taught me that everyone is beautiful in their own ways. Liam has taught me to be funny, cute, and serious at the same time. Harry has taught me how to be happy and go all out in life. One direction has taught me to follow my dreams. But most importantly Rebecca black has taught me the days of the week.” I really like that quote.
Marilyn Monroe is also someone I look up to. Yeah. “I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
7. If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted what would you do?
I think I wouldn’t do anything. I mean nothing of significance. I would just take a me day. I’d take a bath, Make myself look nice and I’d hangout with friends for a while. We’d talk and eat and have a good time, just like we normally would. And after we were done doing whatever, I’d come home, sit in my room, in front of the computer, take pictures of myself and scroll through the interwebs.
8. How would you rather travel?
I’m assuming this is by plane vs road tripping. Ummm. Well it depends. I love flying because it’s lickety-split and you’re there, but road trips are fun if you’re with your friends and are just getting away.
9. What is your biggest fear?
Like I said earlier, I cannot blow my nose in public. I can’t. But I hate spiders. Hate them. I can kill a random bug that’s on the ground no problem, but spiders, count me out. I’m not sure if I think those two extra legs can somehow assist in world domination, but I don’t like them,
10. What is your favorite sport?
I love playing basketball. I’m honestly not the greatest, so golf is always there.
11. If you were given the keys to any car what would you want them to be?
God, I haven’ even started driving, and you’re asking hat car. Well, my grandma has a 2013 red mustang. So, I would love a mustang. She says i will be getting hers soon, so that’s great.
Me 🙂 (Not me, but that’s what she calls herself)
- If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
- How long have you been blogging?
- If you were an animal, what would it be?
- Favorite month, why?
- What word/phrase do you use most often?
- Best moment of 2013, so far?
- Road trip or flying?
- Where’s one place in the world you want to visit?
- What is your favorite band/musician?
- What is the nicest thing anyone ever said to you?
- If your friends and acquaintances were willing to bluntly tell you what they really think of you, would you want them to? Why or why not.
I think that’s all.
Well Happy Shredding!