Well, my friends, the last time I posted was approximately a month ago. Wow, Alicia. Way to stay on track. But, I was on track. For my nutrition unit in health class, we had to keep a food log for the past week, and thank s to my fitness pal, i was able to keep on track minus one day all of last week, which is great. So, because we know how good i am at keeping on track with posting, be my friend or follow me or whatever you do on my fitness pal. My username is aliciaaliciaalicaialicia I’m pretty original, right! Any who, I have news. news, so much news. A lot of pretty awesome (or not so awesome) stuff happens in a month.
Well, we last left off when I was recovering from being sick, and my mom got her surgery. Well much more happened. My mom and I are fine and stuff. Geez, where do I start? Well, for starters, little did I know, that my last post, the home gym one, was my 100th post, note the 100 posts picture on top of this post. I wanted to do something cute and cliché for my 100th post, but looks like that’s not happening. i guess I can wait for 150.
- Got an iPhone
- Turnabout is mArch 16th,
- Got my turnabout dress last night
- A girl asked the kid I like because I’m dumb… we’ll talk about that later
- i can hit a golf ball with my driver about 200 yards.
- The yearbook will be complete on Monday!!!!!
- I am going to be completing day 9 of the 30DS tonight
- Got new clothes!
- Doctor and allergist galore!
- Other random fun miscellaneous things that will end up being bullet pointed. 🙂
1. Got an iPhone
This one is pretty self-explanatory, but it’s beautiful . A picture or two is needed.
2. Turnabout is March 16th
yep, I’m going solo or con las amigas. Hopefully the guy I like’s date “mysteriously” disappears and he needs someone to dance with…. Hmmmm, let’s think about this.
3.Got my turnabout dress last night
– it’s pink and floral and looks cute and let’s just give y’all another picture and a hair idea fr the dress.
4. A girl asked the kid I like because I’m dumb… we’ll talk about that later
Well, well, well. Can we just say that it is completely my fault why I have no date. I have this fear of rejection and that’s why I didn’t ask anyone. But whatever, I deserve it. BUT, I heard him talking about how he doesn’t want to “lead her on” and he just wants to “be friends.” this is good. Muahaha. 🙂
5. i can hit a golf ball with my driver about 200 yards.
As part of some father-daughter bonding time, we went to the gold store to try out the new nIke drivers and my average for the club was 210 yards. Which the guy at the store is great and that my swing has a great future. LPGA here I come. Or… maybe I should work on breaking 100, first. Yep, baby steps.
6. The yearbook will be complete on Monday!!!!!
We will be completely finished with the book on Monday, and then we can plan for next year. WOOOOOOTTTTTT!
7. I am going to be completing day 9 of the 30DS tonigth
I’m really sticking to it and I may move onto level 2 manana. Woot!
8. Got new clothes!
New jeans which started to turn the back of my legs blue from the dye. a new shirt. Woot, I have a story about these jeans in my bulleted points later on. 🙂 I know you’ll enjoy it
9. Doctor and allergist galore!
Well, after i went to the doctor, she told me that i needed to go and see my allergist. because i had really bad asthma when I was younger, so yeah. Tuns out, I hadn’t been there since September 23rd, 2010. Woops. I used to go every month. Any who, Apparently I only need to go there once a year to checkup and if there is an emergency, because my allergy hs pretty much gone away. He claims I’m a “medical miracle” but you know, getting active, health, and dropping 40 pounds really helps. But, okay, I am pretty miraculous. 🙂
10. Other random fun miscellaneous things that will end up being bullet pointed. 🙂
- Our school put on a production of Seussical the Musical, it was adorable
- Those jeans i mentioned before, well, I guess they make me look pretty hot, because I was walking home and these freshmen starting whistling and making like noises and stuff, and I didn’t respond, so, then they whipped a snowball at them and then flipped them off. The end. 🙂
- I have arm muscle. My shoulders, It’s like damn, who are you? Going to rock that one strapped turnabout dress.
- Watch “What about Bob.” we are doing so for English and god, it’s hilarious. I’m in love. “great corn, great potatoes, great salad.”
- ermmmm. I really know there’s more stuff I wanted to tell you all
- OH! i found a pari of small exercising shorts, that fit in 6th grade, they fit now., Woot!!
- Oh please be my friends on MFP… I’m lonely. remember aliciaaliciaaliciaalicia
- That’s about it. 🙂
So, there you have it. A month of stuff you missed. There’s probably more thing but whatever.
sdlkghjdhveuuihfeshjkgdsahjhjkgfsdhj AHHHHHHH I almost forgot,. 91 and a half days until my birthday and 72 and a half days until summer!! Woot, I’m done with this year, adios. Have a good night. I’ll hopefully post soon, this weekend for sure.