Hello all. Well, I’m sick. That’s fun. So, for exercise, I’ve done nothing all weekend. Unless you count hauling cases of girl scout cookies from a trailer into ungrateful mother’s cars exercise, well I do, and that’s most likely what got me sick. I’m sore and so I must’ve done something.
So, I’d say how my week was and what I’ve been eating and how much I’ve lost and blah blah, but I’ll just have my weekly or *cough* monthly update post for you all.
- Basketball is over. I was going to start the 30DS on Friday but then I was going to give myself a one day break and then I got sick…
- I’m going to read the bible. It’s my unofficial New Year’s resolution
- I’m going to ask a guy to Turnabout. Or as some of you know it to be Sadie Hawkins.
- I’m getting my dress next weekend, I hope to be a size 6 because my Homecoming dress was a size 8.
- I found the most amazing thing in the world. I found out how to create scarves out of shirts. Check it out here I’ve made like four…
- Does any one else have a phobia of blowing their nose in public???? i do. People think I’m weird.
- I have to write the ‘missing’ chapter for Catcher in the Rye tonight. I may post it.
- 13 in 13 what?? Oops.
- I’m contemplating whether or not I want to play badminton or I just want to work out on my own. Pro con list???
- I got a new watch. it’s white with little diamonds on it. Muy bonita.
That’s all. Well, off to do my english homework.
adios, Happy Shredding