Well, good gracious, there went 1/12 of 2013 and I think I had what? maybe 4 posts? Darn. I am just going to sum up my month bulleting things of course because that’s what I do
- I didn’t do the 30 Day Shred. I lost my remote control on the first, didn’t find it until the 10th and said screw it, I’ll wait until basketball is over.
- Our turnabout dance is March 16th (girl asks the guy)
- I’m going to ask someone (hoping that nerves don’t kick in).
- I had my interview for the leadership program.
- I wasn’t accepted into the leadership program. I know why, I’ll get to that later.
- I witnessed something I have never before witnessed at a basketball game.
- I made a shot in my game yesterday.
- I played about half of the game yesterday.
- I went to Gibson’s for my dad’s birthday last night. The Filet Mignon is to die for.
- I want one of those crumb scrapers from Gibson’s
- I watched ‘Easy A’ for the first time today.
- I went to the first badminton open gym today.
- I created my yearbook’s title page. It’s pretty awesome.
- My hair smells really good today.
- People annoy me. 🙂
- I really think that’s it, but just in case….. Oh, I didn’t eat too bad this month, I’ll weigh myself next weekend.
- Basketball ends on February 7th, 5 games and 6 practices. I’m not excited or anything.
- The end.
1. I didn’t do the 30 Day Shred. I lost my remote control on the first, didn’t find it until the 10th and said screw it, I’ll wait until basketball is over.
- Well, in order to do the 30 Day Shred, you need the DVD remote. My dad lost the DVD remote and I wasn’t able to start the 30 Day Shred. I will start it when basketball finishes.
5. I wasn’t accepted into the leadership program. I know why, I’ll get to that later.
- This is going to be difficult to explain but here we go.
- Actually I’ll make a little table thing and post it.
- If you take a look here, you will find that the first picked person is always blonde, for the boys the rest are all brunettes, and for the girls the two oldest grade have two blondes and this year doesn’t. Next year there will be one blonde girl again and then the next two years there will be two blonde girls, and the cycle repeats. i live in a blondist community and go to a blondist school…
Girls Picked #1 Picked #2 Alternate #1 Alternate #2 Senior Blonde Brunette Blonde Brunette Junior Blonde Blonde Brunette Brunette Sophomore Blonde Brunette Brunette Brunette Boys Picked #1 Picked #2 Alternate #1 Alternate #2 Senior Blonde Brunette Brunette Brunette Junior Blonde Brunette Brunette Brunette Sophomore Blonde Brunette Brunette Brunette
6. I witnessed something I have never before witnessed at a basketball game.
- Basically last Saturday, we were at a pretty scummy school. Nut like racial, but there weren’t very sportsmanlike and they were talking smack and pulling our hair and stuff. WTF.
- Anyway, about a minute or so before this happened, the ref told one girl that if anyone on white (the other team) said one more thing, it would be a technical foul. So, I fouled this girl, and she let out an annoyed moan because she thought the ref said she fouled, even though she didn’t. The ref have her a technical foul and I ended up shooting two free throws. I made the first one. Woot
10. I want one of those crumb scrapers from Gibson’s
15. People annoy me. 🙂
- I thought about explaining but it really is self- explanatory. 🙂
There you have it. January in a nut shell. I have practice until 5:30 tomorrow, so I would like to post tomorrow night. Hasta la vista. 🙂