hello everyone. So today was a really great day for me. I woke up at 5:45, why? Don’t know. I got up and ate breakfast. I had some Honey Nut Cheerios and then I went and showered. Woot! Some fun stuff right there. Then, I went to school. Now normally when I go to school, my joyous and cheery self drops to a sad depressed self within a matter of seconds. But not today!!! Nope. I was really happy in school. Shocker!
I went to all my morning classes and completed them with ease. Then I had lunch. I had a turkey sandwich, some applesauce, strawberries, and a yogurt. Woot. Then I finished my school day and then we took golf pictures. Those were fun. I took singles pictures and then group shots. I’m the 2nd tallest on the team.
Then, I came home and just chilled for a bit. I had some strawberries and I then I decided to do my only homework economics. I got comfy on my back porch and then realized that I had grabbed my Chemistry book by mistake. So, thank Jesus that homework isn’t due till Thursday. That was my only homework so I just sat around for a while. Then my mom made dinner. We had pork chops, broccoli and rice. Yum. Anyway, I have been very hyper today. My mom didn’t know who I was because of how happy I have been today. And it’s a Monday. Weird. Well, Whatever.
I had a total of 1345 calories today.
oh and before I forget, I was emailed a few days ago if I would do this questionnaire. So here it goes.
1. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
- I am happily single. I have never had a boyfriend and I think my life is better without one. All of my closest friends have had /have boyfriends and I feel like they have more problems. Not me. I’m a carefree mofo, as my friends would say.
2. Where you’d like to be in 10 years.
- Getting my masters in something. I don’t know what yet, but something. I want to play some sport in college. I want a job and an apartment of my own. Being famous would be nice. Like for this blog, that would make my life. 🙂
3. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
- I don’t like the smell of alcohol and I have never EVER done drugs and I don’t plan on trying either of them. I’ll stick to water and exercise for my happiness. 🙂
4. Your views on religion.
- I am an atheist, otherwise known as, a non-believer. I don’t believe in God and that’s that. I don’t not like Christians or Buddhists, or Muslims. Everyone has the right to believe what they want
5. A time you thought about ending your life.
- Ummm. how about NEVER!! I would never want to end my life and I don’t think others should either.
6. Write 30 interesting facts about yourself
- Well, I am 15 years old.
- I am really good at doing accents.
- I have a dog. She is pretty cool.
- I try to find the best in people.
- I love smiling. I can always be found with a smile on my face.
- I enjoy writing very much.
- I am a terrible artist.
- I take pictures to compensate with 7.
- I love pens in different colors, like pink, purple, bright blue etc.
- I moved every year until I was in 2nd grade. And I have been here ever since.
- I love making funny facial expressions when getting my picture taken
- I love singing.
- There are some days where I just hate people. So I go and write to control my hatred. I have written a few pretty good short stores from these times.
- I have 3 piercings in each of my ears.
- If I were ever to get a tattoo, I would want a quote of some sort on my shoulder or ankle.
- I have always wanted to go to the Olympics.
- I spent a weekend in a hospital over the summer.
- I tried on a dress that fit me in 8th grade today, it looked like a cape!! :)))
- I like experimenting with new braid ideas on my hair when I am bored.
- I have minor OCD but on some days it’s bad and I feel like cleaning my whole house.
- I like the smell of nail polish remover.
- I am very self-conscious at times and other times I’m just like, “I love myself”
- I try to be happy at all times.
- I have stretch marks and I used to hate them, but I realized that they have shaped me to who I am today. I’m a tiger and I have earned my stripes. 🙂
- My favorite animal is probably… No idea. I love all animals.
- My favorite color is blue.
- I have a Green shirt on.
- I don’t know why I capitalized the ‘g’ in green…
- One direction is one of my favorite bands… don’t hate.
- I love when people comment on my blog, it makes me realize people actually care about what I have to say
7. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality
- I am a Gemini. According to http://geminitraits.org/ I believe that yes, I am like my sign.
8. A moment when you felt the most satisfied with your life.
- When I stepped on the scale and it read 166.6 lbs.I wanted to cry.
9. How you hope your future will be like.
- I want to live in L.A. or New York or England. And I want to travel with my husband. I want one daughter named Darcy and a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel. I want a well-paying job, a big house and a Toyota Camry as a car. Specific… I know
10. Discuss your first love and first kiss.
- Well, never really been in love and I haven’t had my first kiss. Apparently, this guy kissed me on the head at a school dance but I didn’t feel it so haven’t had those yet.
11.Put your iPod on shuffle and write the top 10 songs that come up.
- The way I loved you by Taylor Swift
- One thing- One direction
- You’re not sorry – Taylor Swift
- International Love- Pitbull
- Forever and Always- Taylor Swift
- Tonight Tonight- Hot Chelle Rae
- Double Heart- The BAnd Perry
- Wall to Wall- Chris Brown
- Stand Up- One direction
- Dirt Road Anthem- Jason Aldean
12.Somewhere you’d like to move or visit
- Live- New York, L.A. England
- Visit- everywhere
13. Your earliest memory.
- Preschool, when I was three. i remember most of it, so no stories for now.
14. Your favorite tumblr.
- Well, I like http://weightlossproblems.tumblr.com/ They are all very funny and I can relate
15. One of your favorite shows
- Anything on TLC really but probably Say Yes to the Dress. 🙂
Well, it’s getting pretty late, So I’ll finish the rest of them the nest time I post.