Hello everyone, my weekend update post will be up soon, but until then, I have been nominated for a blog award by http://futureflyingsaucers.wordpress.com. I am really excited about this, because I’m an amateur blogger and all.
The rules for this award are that you must answer the following questions, nominate some blogs that you think deserve the award, and contact the writers of those blogs. So here are the questions…
1. Describe yourself in seven words… Optimistic, judgmental, talkative, analytical, dependable, simple, joyful.
2. What keeps you up at night? I really don’t know. Sometimes school, or sometimes it’s just me over-thinking everything.
3. Whom do you aspire to be like? I don’t aspire to be like anybody, I am/want to be my own person and I am happy with that.
4. What scares you? Growing up and large bugs.
5. What are the best and worst things about blogging? Best: All the comments I receive daily about people rooting for me. Worst: It takes a while and sometimes I don’t know what to write.
6. What was the last website you looked at? http://www.tumblr.com
7. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would change how judgmental I am. I try not to be but I am…
Thank you soo much to http://futureflyingsaucers.wordpress.com. for nominating me, here are who I am nominating.
These bloggers have all shared their words of wisdom and encouragement with me over the last month and they have all made me more motivated to reach my goal!