Hello everyone. Well, everyone as in my mom, dad, and that’s about it, being my first post and all. Well, hello. So, this is my blog on my summer weight loss goals. I have always wanted to lose weight (well, since last summer) and I did lose 22 pounds. Then i entered my freshmen year of high school and gained 10 pounds. Still lighter than what I started with, but not good enough. So here I am. I originally was just going to buy an app on my iPod and record what I ate and how much I exercised but then I said, no. I want to talk to people. That will motivate me more. Well, I hope it will. I personally believe that if I get comments on my blog posts about what I have accomplished then I will continue to be motivated. Enough chit-chat. Well, actually, that is what a blog is about, but no more rambling for me. I will start by telling you guys a little bit about myself.
- I’m 14 years old and my name is Alicia
- I live in America, the Northern one, hat is all I will share about my location.
- I will not post pictures of my face because I will show my deepest darkest thoughts. Not really, just so people don’t come up t me and say, “You look like that underneath your clothes.” That would be a total stopper for the continuation of the blog.
- I weigh 180 pounds and my goal weight is 140-145 pounds by the end of August. If I don’t make it but I come close is all that I wish for.
- I am doing an exercise program instructed by Jillian Michaels called the 30-Day Shred. I will do this until Summer is over. So the 90-Day Shred a la Alicia
- I love writing. I hope to blog once a day (or more!)
- Today, June 3rd, is day #3 of my journey. I didn’t have the brilliant idea about blogging about it until last night in bed.
Well, That’s about it. I will write a new post about the first three days of my journey and more about the 30-Day Shred